Try before you bike
Try Before You Bike is a user-friendly scheme that is specifically designed to encourage people to cycle.
- Pay monthly for a bike (including hybrid, folding bikes, e-bikes and e-cargo bikes) with an easy to order process.
- Free friendly delivery to your door with accessories (helmet, lights and lock), guidance and a bespoke training session of up to 2 hours.
- No deposit or hidden fees.
- Affordable purchase options and Cycle To Work available.
- Free collection if you decide the bike is not for you.
- Support and encouragement given to help you get confident on the roads.
Sign up with Peddle My Wheels who run the programme on behalf of Newham Council.