Education, relationships, health and money as a looked after child

If you’re unhappy or worried about school

If you are unhappy at school or worried about anything, particularly if you are being bullied, you should talk to your designated teacher, your social worker or your carer.

You can also ask the Newham Virtual School for help. You can phone the team on 020 3373 1336 or email