On this page you can find out what more about the care system in Newham, what to expect if you become a looked after child, what your rights are and what you can expect from us, your carers and your teachers.
Within this section, you can find out:
- Your rights as a looked-after child or young person
- Why you have to go to meetings and what they are for
- How we look after your personal information
- What you can do if you are unhappy
- How you can improve the way we look after children and young people like you.