Tell us about changes
If you receive Council Tax Reduction and your circumstances change, you must tell us straight away as it may affect the amount you are entitled to.
Changes you need to tell us about include:
- Moving home, or someone moving in or out of your home.
- You or your partner changing employment or going in or out of work
- Any other changes in your or your partner’s income or savings, including changes in the benefits that you get
- Changes affecting the status or the income of other adults living with you, for example their name, their employment or the benefits they get
- You or another family member leaving your home temporarily: Tell us even if you are going away for a short period time
- Any other changes you think might affect your award
The online form is available from 8am to 8pm.