CGL Newham Rise (Adults Substance Misuse Service)
The drug and alcohol service for Newham residents run by Change, Grow, Live (CGL). The service offers a wide range of free, confidential treatment and recovery support services for individuals affected by drug and/or alcohol use, and those who may be impacted by someone else’s substance use, like, families, carers and friends.
- Opiate substitute prescribing
- Psychosocial interventions
- Group work
- One-to-one key working and recovery planning
- Family support
- Parenting support
- Alcohol and drug community detoxification
- Access to residential rehabilitation
- Blood Borne Virus testing and vaccination
- Support to avoid re-offending
- Peer to peer support
- Support to access education, training and employent programmes
- Access to Build on Belief www.buildonbelief.org.uk/
- Access to Release legal advice surgery.
Self-referrals are welcome, as well as referrals from professionals, by calling, e-mailing or visiting the service in person.
Telephone: 0800 652 3879
Email: [email protected]