CGL Newham Rise (Adults Substance Misuse Service)
The drug and alcohol service for Newham Residents run by Change, Grow, Live (CGL). The service offers a wide range of free, confidential treatment and recovery services for individuals, families and carers affected by drug and alcohol issues.
- Opiate substitute prescribing
- Psychosocial interventions
- Group work
- One-to-one key working and recovery planning
- Family support
- Parenting support
- Alcohol and drug detoxification
- Access to residential rehabilitation placements
- BBV testing and vaccination
- Weekend recovery café
- Support to avoid re-offending
- Peer to peer support
- Sport, education and social activity programmes.