Things we can't collect
You can take many of these items to Jenkins Lane Reuse and Recycling Centre. If they are not accepted at Jenkins Lane you will need to arrange for a commercial collection.
If you do this you should check the provider has a waste carriers licence.
- Chest freezers
- Commercial waste
- Cooking oil
- DIY waste from building work or re-fit
- Electrical goods
- Fence panels
- Fixtures and fittings such as kitchen cabinets or staircases
- Fuel cans
- Green and garden waste
- Gas cylinders
- Glass (sheets)
- Hazardous waste such as chemicals and poisons
- Industrial fridges/fridge freezers
- Light bulbs or fluorescent tubes
- Paint cans
- Patio doors - all or mostly glass
- Sofa - metal-based recliners or sofa beds, please donate these. You can find out more about donating on our donate your unwanted items page.
- Vehicle parts