Potential strike action in the waste and recycling service
Due to the strike action there may be service disruption. Please check our waste advice pages for the latest information.
We would like to inform you that as of 13 July 2022, the additional (Ad – Hoc) waste collection service for existing customers will become a pre-paid service.
The price for an additional collection for an 1100L is £30 and 660L or less is £25 per bin, payment can be made using a credit or debit card.
If you are an existing customer and would like to book an additional collection, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will be in touch.
Newham’s commercial waste and recycling service offers a range of collection services to businesses within the borough. If you are operating a business, you can request to have us provide your commercial waste and recycling services, or you can use another provider, as long as they are licensed by the Environment Agency.
We can collect most general waste your business produces and dispose of it safely and locally - diverting it away from landfill.
Why use Newham Council’s commercial waste services?
- Locally based
- High standard of service
- Flexible and reliable
- Monthly payment option available
- Environmentally friendly, minimal waste sent to landfill
- Daily collections - up to two collections a day, especially on timed collection roads
- No VAT or hidden charges
- Waste transfer note and container hire provided at no extra cost
- No long-term agreements, with only one month’s cancellation notice required
- Ad-hoc collections available
- Excellent customer service.