August Bank Holiday 2020 - Revised service
|August 2020 Normal collection day||August 2020 Revised collection day|
|Monday 31 August 2020 (Bank Holiday)||Tuesday 1 September 2020|
|Tuesday 1 September 2020||Wednesday 2 September 2020|
|Wednesday 2 September 2020||Thursday 3 September 2020|
|Thursday 3 September 2020||Friday 4 September 2020|
|Friday 4 September 2020||Saturday 5 September 2020|
Newham’s commercial waste and recycling service offers a range of collection services to businesses within the borough. If you are operating a business, you can request to have us provide your commercial waste and recycling services, or you can use another provider, as long as they are licensed by the Environment Agency.
We can collect most general waste your business produces and dispose of it safely and locally - diverting it away from landfill.
Why use Newham Council’s commercial waste services?
- Locally based
- High standard of service
- Flexible and reliable
- Monthly payment option available
- Environmentally friendly, minimal waste sent to landfill
- Daily collections - up to two collections a day, especially on timed collection roads
- No VAT or hidden charges
- Waste transfer note and container hire provided at no extra cost
- No long-term agreements, with only one month’s cancellation notice required
- Ad-hoc collections available
- Excellent customer service.