After you have your support plan in place we will contact you to check:
- If the care and support you have is working for you
- If your needs, outcomes and wellbeing have improved
- That you are achieving the things that are important to you.
If you are happy with your plan we will book you another review within a year to check that:
- You are still satisfied with your care and support plan
- The service is meeting your needs.
If at any point there is a change in your needs, either in that you improve and no longer require the same level of support or if you are finding some things more difficult to manage, please contact Access to Adult Social Care Team who will put you through to the most appropriate team to help you.