Emergencies with gas, electric and water

Gas leak

You should report a gas leak on the National Gas Emergency Line: 0800 111 999.

Electricity power cut

If your electricity is cut off, you should phone your electricity supplier and have your electricity meter number to hand.

Find out who your supplier is

If you do not know who your supplier is you should phone EDF on freephone 0800 028 0247. They should be able to help you.

Water problems

If you have a serious water leak and/or flooding you should phone the London Fire Brigade on 999.

If your water is cut off, you should phone Thames Water (External link ) on 0845 9200 800 and have your meter number to hand.