Crime and Anti-Social Behaviour
Chaired by Cllr Daniel Lee-Phakoe
Topics to be reviewed to June 2020:
- Youth Offending Team - looking at the inspection outcome and potential improvement action plan
- The Community Safety Partnership - a statutory requirement for scrutiny.
- Joint Tasking process for policing in crime hotspots - looking at how hotspots are identified/ the partnership approach/ how effective the programme is/ how it could be improved
- Reporting Crime and ASB - Reviewing disabled and elderly people’s accessibility issues
- Review of the commissioned domestic violence service - review the effectiveness of the commissioned domestic violence service.
- Female participation in gangs - to cover victim support, types of crimes being committed and exploitation
- In-Depth Topic: Modern Slavery. To investigate how modern slavery affects the local area and economy, with targeted work on how to ensure all local businesses sign up to the Modern Slavery Pledge.
Members of the Commission, agendas, meetings and reports related to the Crime ASB commission