Apply for council housing

How to bid for a property

You can bid (apply) for a property:

You will need your housing register application number (unique reference number) to make a bid.

You will find this on the letter we sent you to confirm your place on the housing register. It can be found at the top right-hand corner, just below the date. It follows some letters and a forward slash.