In most cases we will tell you if you have been successful within 28 days.
If we ask you to send documents to support your application, we aim to tell you our decision within 28 days of receiving the last document.
If you are successful, we will email you to tell you what priority we have given your case and send you a permanent reference number.
We will also email you if we:
- Decide not to accept you on to the housing register
- Decide to remove you from the housing register
- Decide to lower your priority (give you less preference) in the housing register
- Decide not to allocate you a home
- Want you to renew your application
- Want you to fill in a new or different form.
Make sure that you check your email account regularly including your junk mailbox.