warning icon
For the most up to date service disruptions and information on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) please follow these links


Housing Benefit new claimMaking a benefit claim

Find out about making a claim for Council Tax Reduction, Housing Benefit, Discretionary Housing Payment and Local Housing Allowance.

Tell us about changesTell us about changes

Tell us about any changes to your income, household, address or temporary absence.

Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction - change of circumstancesSubmit evidence

If you need to send us evidence after you've completed a change of circumstance form, or we have written to you asking for more information, you can use our online form.

Using a computer keyboardAppeals and disputes

If you don’t understand or disagree with our decision not to give you Housing Benefit you can ask for more information or dispute the decision.

Using a computer keyboardContact Housing Benefits

If you have a different query, our contact form is the easiest way to get in touch with us.


On this page you can find out how we recover Housing Benefit overpayments.