warning icon
Payments problems The Newham card payment facility is currently experiencing some intermittent issues. We are working hard to fix the problem and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. ​


A family sitting around a computerChange of circumstances

Tell us about changes in your circumstances that may affect your Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction.

Using a computer keyboardUniversal Credit

Universal Credit is a new benefit that will support people who are out of work or on low incomes.

Using a computer keyboardContact Housing Benefits

If you have a different query, our contact form is the easiest way to speak to us

A laptop computerWhat benefits can I claim?

Find out which benefits you can claim for your personal circumstances.

Contact us