Stay Warm in Newham
Newham Council has teamed up with the Cadent Foundation and the Renewal program to bring Groundworks Green Doctors support to Newham Residents.
What Support is available?
- Help understanding your Energy Bill
- Expert Energy saving Advice
- Personalised advice on financial support and funding to improve your property available
- Help with grant applications
- Follow up call 2 months later
- Home visits with free small measures installed (such as draft excluding tape and low energy bulbs)
Who is eligible?
When someone in the household is living with:
- A Disability
- Low Income
- Physical health issues
- Mental Health Issues
- In emergency accommodation
- Poor housing conditions
- In receipt of benefits
If you are unsure whether you are eligible complete the eligibility form or visit the team at the Renewal Programme - Stay Warm in Newham - The Renewal Programme.
How to access support?
Apply online for a call to check what support if available for you
This form can also be completed on behalf of someone else, with their permission
The Green Doctors will also be available at Renewal Program – 395 High Street North, E12 6PG from 11am- 1pm every Tuesday!
Contact the Renewal Program:
Stay Warm in Newham - The Renewal Programme.
A short video showing what your green doctor's visit may look like: